Sign in to follow this  
GRONG

Third time in Mexico with Reynaldo finally paid off!

Jackpot!!

The mass, the eyeguards, the extras, the green where he has been rubbing.

There are way too many cool things on this absolute giant to compliment them all.

Awesome deer Josh, just plain awesome.

Looks like everybody had a great trip

Josh,

Congratulations to all of you on a very successful trip.

MAN! YOUR BUCK IS TO DIE FOR!!!

You hit the epitome of why we go down to Mexico!

Way to go on everything.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments everyone! It was quite the special experience and I couldn't wait to share it with all of you as well. It's been a banner year for giant bucks both in AZ and in MX, I just heard of 2 others just killed in the past couple days that are giants as well so it's not all over with just yet. Thanks so much again everyone!

A huge congratulations to you again on a truly magnificent trophy, Of all the people I know you deserve it and will appreciate it for every wonderful inch that bad boy grew. Also congratulations to all of the guys on awesome bucks! With the caliber of people you were with and the caliber of bucks taken I just couldn't paint a more perfect trip......except for that dang snake! Way to go to all!

Man, I just keep re-reading the story. What an amazing buck! Huge congrats. I've watched your posts here for a long time, and they are always fun to read, but this one really stands out. Great story, and awesome photos throughout. Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy. Nicely done.

A huge congratulations to you again on a truly magnificent trophy, Of all the people I know you deserve it and will appreciate it for every wonderful inch that bad boy grew. Also congratulations to all of the guys on awesome bucks! With the caliber of people you were with and the caliber of bucks taken I just couldn't paint a more perfect trip......except for that dang snake! Way to go to all!

HAHAHAHA. I didn't want to walk around in that tall grass after seeing that dang snake. And couldn't agree more Phil. Josh deserves and will appreciate that buck more than anybody I know.

Nathan Jackson

HAHAHAHA. I didn't want to walk around in that tall grass after seeing that dang snake. And couldn't agree more Phil. Josh deserves and will appreciate that buck more than anybody I know.

Nathan Jackson

Nathan,

I think you deserve some serious respect! You glassed that buck up and then let Epperson go after it! WOW! What a generous gift!

Amanda

O M G !!!!!!! ...........speachless!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!! FREAKING AWESOME DUDE!! :)

Josh, you and Jim's team rock!!

You guys are like..out of this world!

You guys are in another dimension on a highier level!

You guys year after year prove that! and we all know is not easy to stay as the BEST for years.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL :)

What a great collection of bucks! Your buck is magnificent!!! Congratulations to all on very successful MX hunt...