CouesWhitetail

CouesWhitetail.com mobile App! get it!

Got it....Droid X. I had to go to Settings - Applications - Unknown sources (check this).

Piece of cake on iPad...went to link and click the menu button at top (mail, message, bookmark,etc...) next to the bookmarks and cloud in safari. Then click add to home screen...

I am soooo happy with my new app on my iPhone and my iPad!!!! Thank you thank you! (I know, I'm easily amused) Now, can we get the little smiley/frowny faces to work with my iStuff??

I had to go to my phone settings and allow apps that are not from the app market. You guys might want to check your settings might be the same thing.

I need a step by step cause I barely even know how to turn this ipod on.......phone setting, then?????

I"ve been using my phone for almost a year, I just typed in the website, then forum. At this point I bookmarked the forum code and that is where I go every time. I do however have to go to bottom of the page and click the FULL VERSION tab to get it to look like the laptop page. ALL is good for me!!!

• Like 1

I got it on my iphone .

After scanning it I had to open the page in safari to get the option to install the app.

I like it ! B)