Had an ok 2012 duck season. Check out my adventures at www.bloodinstinct.blogspot.com . Please sign up, no junk mail or spam just new posts that I'll write, getting into the outdoor journalism. Also please share with your huntin' buddies! I'd like more follwers. click on the "follow this site" tab on the right and sign in with whatever acct you prefer. Thanks and happy Hunting! Gonna be an awesome 2013 hunting season I hope!post-4863-0-24747100-1359066562_thumb.jpg

When I clicked on the link it didnt work.

Sorry bout that Buddy. Ill try & get it figured out. You can still read past posts & so on. Thanks for the interest!

Yup. Only reason your link is not working is because it says "bloodintinct" without an S. Easy enough to fix. Just did a google search and your blog came up fine.

http://bloodinstinct.blogspot.com/

FYI: You get major props for the fly rod and reel homepage picture. Doesn't hurt that it is a fully machined made in the USA Ross Reel either. What's fly rod is that? I know it's a 9' 5wt.

• Like 1

Thanks Wano35 I edited it so you shoul be able to log in now. www.bloodinstinct.blogspot.com