Sign in to follow this  
Siwash

Archery Rest, Sites & Longbow Quiver

1. Selway Longbow Quiver. Pretty much like new. Had some field points in it, never any broadheads. $45

2. Older HHA Single .29 pin slider. $20 RH, but could be made be switched to lefty.

3. Original Trophy Taker Drop Away Rest (RH). Excellent working condition with felt on the launcher. $20

4. 3 .29 pin site, RH/LH $10

Fee with any of this stuff: a few different peeps and some small bow jax. Will sell 2-4 fo $40 or all of this stuff for $80.

post-2628-0-36042800-1362422153_thumb.jpg

post-2628-0-10802100-1362422171_thumb.jpg

post-2628-0-16706200-1362422182_thumb.jpg

Bump for some pics. Would trade the Darton for a working fish finder or a RH Recurve bowfishing rig....speaking of the LH Darton turned down to 50# would be a sweet lefty bowfishing bow, I already have an old Hoyt Enticer that does the trick :)

Thanks for the recurve offers guys. I was interested in trades on a bow that I deleted from the ad. The Strother is a cash deal. For those unaware, it isn't an off-brand. Strother engineered some of the best bows put out by Bowtech and Elite and the craftsmanship on this Infinity is impressive. If you are a lefty or have a lefty archery buddy shooting an older bow this is a smoking deal for $275...