Sign in to follow this  
creed

Hoyt Vectrix XL for sale

I am cleaning out some hunting gear and this is one of the things I want to go. I have a 2007 right hand Hoyt Vectrix XL , 30" draw. It has one hunting season on new limbs and cams. NAP 4000 micro adjustable arrow rest, Truglo 5 arrow quiver, Truglo single pin Range Rover sight, Vaportrail strings and cables that may have one more hunting season in them, maybe. I am selling it with either 5 Carbon Express Maxima 3D select arrows or 7 Carbontech Cheetah arrows, straightness of both are .001. A couple of the Cheetahs may need refletched. Fletch hunter release and a pack of Steelhead XL broadheads.
This stuff shows normal signs of wear and tear.

Asking $400 cash. I prefer to sell locally in the greater Phoenix area.

010251.JPG

009292.JPG

007103.JPG

005396.JPG

Creed have you tried posting this on Archerytalk? Their forums are pretty lame but the classifieds are pretty good for bows and gear.

I've thought about it but would probably sell it through my ebay account. I have a couple of other bows and camping gear I am soon going to be unloading and will probably put it all up there if It doesn't move on the local boards in the next couple of weeks . I am not desperate for money but need to move it all in anticipation of moving. I don't use a lot of this stuff and it is all taking up room. I got left with a bunch of stuff from family that has either died or left the country and have little need for it.

If it wasn't such a long DL I would snatch this thing up. Sweet 3D rig.

I still have this bow but haven't been pushing it. I need to get rid of it. I will throw in a hard case and all accessories for $350. If you only want a bare bow make me an offer. I will consider trades in ammo in 30-06, .270, 7mm Mag, 22LR or 22 Mag