Sign in to follow this  
mkaml4868

WTB 22 rifle

I am looking for a .22 rifle, bolt action to help my kiddos get comfortable with shooting. Any suggestions where, or any for sale by anyone here? I dont need anything fancy, but would like a good quality gun...i have a bunch of kids it has to outlast. 7 last time I counted :) :D

Thanks

Try the Cub. They are single shot so the kids actually learn to shot. The LOP is nice and short.

I would stay away from the Cricket. The safety is not like on an adult rifle so it is harder to transition later.

Any Marlin bolt action will work for a lifetime of kids. They make one of the best youth rifles you can get your hands on.

I got my youngest a cub a few years ago. Great rifle.

thanks for the help, any good used gun stores or shops to look into? I visit Tucson and Mesa so help narrowing it down is great. I usually only have time for one or two places max.

Thanks

thanks for the help, any good used gun stores or shops to look into? I visit Tucson and Mesa so help narrowing it down is great. I usually only have time for one or two places max.

Thanks

There is a gun store in Mesa at Power and University. If you go to thegundepot.com he has pics and prices of some of his stuff online.