Sign in to follow this  
cramerhunts

2008 Arctic Cat Prowler 650 XT ****SPF****

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I'm selling my 2008 Arctic Cat Prowler 650 XT. This has been a great machine with absolutely no issues. It has been used on almost all of my hunts but very well taken care of. Always stored in the garage and serviced. $6,000 for side by side and $6,800 with 2008 Haulrite HR710 Sidewinder trailer with three new tires.

-Custom Cage with matching bench seat in the back

-Ice chest rack

-Roof Rack

-Front hood rack

-Front and Rear Bumpers

-1.5" Wheel spacers

-27" tires

-Street Legal

-Elka Rear Suspension

-Front KC lights and rear auxiliary lights

-Removable soft top

-Odyssey Battery

-Two LED Dome lights

-New Belt

-New Carburetor

-Half windshield

post-216-0-37025200-1360614319_thumb.jpg

post-216-0-46999400-1360614343_thumb.jpg

Edited by cramerhunts

Phil, that sure is one nice looking ride. The price seems right and I wish I could afford it. Shouldn't be a problem selling it. Good luck! :)

TJ

Wow, I would have never thought I'd see you sell your prowler. That's a sweet machine...can't imagine what you will be replacing it with.

• Like 1

Oh Phil............ You're killin me dude

Thanks everybody for your kind comments, it is a great machine that I've spent a lot of time on making it just right and I will miss it a lot but I'm wanting to start building a new one.

Sorry I didn't put the hours and miles in the original post but it has 306 hours and 2,819 miles on it.

Josh you know you want it :D

Phil, have you run this machine up around Payson and on the Rim much? How does it do at higher elevations, with it being carburated. Your racking system is awesome. Addresses the need to carry more than two people and also the need to carry your equipment too. Really like what you have done. It also looks lifted a little too, is that the case? Take Care, JLG.

Phil, have you run this machine up around Payson and on the Rim much? How does it do at higher elevations, with it being carburated. Your racking system is awesome. Addresses the need to carry more than two people and also the need to carry your equipment too. Really like what you have done. It also looks lifted a little too, is that the case? Take Care, JLG.

Even though I haven't had it up on the rim I've had it at elevations ranging from 200' to 7,000' without any issues. The only adjustment I've had to make is to speed up or slow down the idle. The bike is not lifted but the 27" tires and the Elka shocks help gain some height. I had the elka's built to my specifications to hold up to the extra weight of the back passengers, added racks, and gear.

Thanks!

I have 2005 Arctic Cat 500 quads that are carb'd and have no issues on the rim or in the White Mnts. They start right up and run great. You may have to re-jet if you take them to Colorado...above 10,000 feet, but you won't have any trouble in AZ. Arctic Cat is a solid product. I am looking hard at this deal, as I am thinking of going to a side x side.

I'm partial to rangers but your rig is set up very well and looks wicked. All the storage space on that thing would make for a nice camp set up long away from the main roads.....