gaps

Lost license and out of town, azgf phone line down?

I'm trying to put in for antelope and elk today and realized I don't know where my license is. What makes it worse is I'm out of state until November. I tried to call azgf and was on hold to speak with a rep and the call was ended. When I called back it has been busy for the last 10 minutes. Besides buying a new license, is there anything I can do online to find my license number? Thanks for any help!

If you apply online your license # will pop up after you enter your info and get into the process. Good luck though...the site kept crashing on me last night. I had to do it at 4:30 this morning.

I don't think I needed to put the number in. If you use the same sportsmen id number it should put your licences number in for you. If I remember correctly.

I don't think I needed to put the number in. If you use the same sportsmen id number it should put your licences number in for you. If I remember correctly.

• Like 1

If you bought online, it inputs the license number in automatically after you input your sportsman ID number. I think if you bought in person at an AGF office, you can call any office (regional or phoenix) and have them look up your hunt license number for you on their computer. But if you bought at a retailer other than AGF, you would have to apply for a duplicate license, or you can try calling the retailer you bought from to get that number from their records. AGF doesn't have retailer license information in their systems from what I understand.

I went through the same thing one year, good luck.

If you bought online, it inputs the license number in automatically after you input your sportsman ID number. I think if you bought in person at an AGF office, you can call any office (regional or phoenix) and have them look up your hunt license number for you on their computer. But if you bought at a retailer other than AGF, you would have to apply for a duplicate license, or you can try calling the retailer you bought from to get that number from their records. AGF doesn't have retailer license information in their systems from what I understand.

I went through the same thing one year, good luck.

+1

It only shows up if you bought it online. I would just do a dup.....

ok guys thanks for the info...it was a combo license as a gift bought from a store so I'm not sure if it will show up online but I'm gonna try right now...also, I'm couple of family members are putting in with me as well...I thought i needed their license number and ssn?

wow! thanks guys and gals, one of the reasons i love this site, the access to information really fast! I'm in Florida and there is no way i would have known, thanks again.