Check out this fun video we got together of two great Dec mule deer hunts we had here in Northern AZ!

Once again Jake did an awesome entertaining job with my video footage. Thanks Bud!

Lance

Very nice job all the way around! Great bucks and great video work! JIM>

Thank you for all the kind words every one. It was a great time and had a lot of fun doing it! Dern Cold, but lots of fun! ;)

PS. There are not many products out there that can proove their worth to me and still hold up to what I put them through each year. So please Note that this is my own promotion of this product and no one put me up to this. I love it!

I wanted to put a plug in for the Loc Jaw / Rifle Rails system by Aristotle Engineering! We used it on both of these deer hunts and we use it all the time, on lots of different hunts throughout each year! It Really is Awesome and tough and hunter friendly! I'm realy tough on gear and I would recomend this to everyone! Easy to install, tough as nails, small enough that you don't even know its there and so easy to use in every hunting situation! And Easy to use in Every situation means a lot to me!

Lance

• Like 1

Thank you for all the kind words every one. It was a great time and had a lot of fun doing it! Dern Cold, but lots of fun! ;)

PS. There are not many products out there that can proove their worth to me and still hold up to what I put them through each year. So please Note that this is my own promotion of this product and no one put me up to this. I love it!

I wanted to put a plug in for the Loc Jaw / Rifle Rails system by Aristotle Engineering! We used it on both of these deer hunts and we use it all the time, on lots of different hunts throughout each year! It Really is Awesome and tough and hunter friendly! I'm realy tough on gear and I would recomend this to everyone! Easy to install, tough as nails, small enough that you don't even know its there and so easy to use in every hunting situation! And Easy to use in Every situation means a lot to me!

Lance

Glad you like the product Lance! For those that don't know, forum member David Frank created this gun mounting system and it's available in the CW store.....

http://store.coueswhitetail.com/rifle-railz-rifle-rest/