Jo Hunter

draw results?

I got a call from bank of america saying my information had been messed with so they sent me a new card. I have heard from numerous people that are with bank of america that this also happened to them. Not a big deal since it is still before the time to update my payment information but its pretty close. I have been hearing lots of talk about banks having problems with hackers lately. Anyone else hearing this? Pretty scary stuff

Be careful with Bank of America, I hear they are anti hunter and gun.

TJ

• Like 2

As long as its a valid card, it doesnt matter. They send the email out (and did for the fall draw too ) after so many people complained last year's elk draw.

Its just a reminder that if your card expired within the last two months (new card has a new number on it), that its up to you to update it, OTHERWISE, the valid card you submitted with at the time of the deadline is an invalid card at the time of the draw.

And TJ, i think you should sit on your hands anyways and give the rest of us a chance. ha ha. If you remember back to last year, we texted each other when you got charged for last years elk hunt, as i was on the way to the G&F expo.... which is next weekend.... bum bum buuuuuh! (just saying is all, ha ha). Strange coincidence.

BofA did refuse to finance. or loan money to an arms manfacurer (cant recall the entire story). Ive got BofA and still get drawn. They cant dictate how you spend YOUR money, they can only decide what they can fund as an institution.

Kenny, i got the same call regarding my atm card. Sounds like they may have had a concern, so they just sent new cards (with new numbers on them) .

I have a cool feature on my Capitol One Visa, it sends me a text message whenever there has been a charge on the card. When I buy fuel with it, I usually see the text before I'm even back on the road, very fast. I used it last you on my applications and it was awesome, since you can see as soon as your card is hit.

• Like 3

I have a cool feature on my Capitol One Visa, it sends me a text message whenever there has been a charge on the card. When I buy fuel with it, I usually see the text before I'm even back on the road, very fast. I used it last you on my applications and it was awesome, since you can see as soon as your card is hit.

Good to know just updated my card to receive text

BofA did refuse to finance. or loan money to an arms manfacurer (cant recall the entire story). Ive got BofA and still get drawn. They cant dictate how you spend YOUR money, they can only decide what they can fund as an institution.

Kenny, i got the same call regarding my atm card. Sounds like they may have had a concern, so they just sent new cards (with new numbers on them) .

They actually closed the company's accounts out because they were an arms dealer. Go figure, BofA was Obama's biggest contributor!

MCMILLAN

Mcmillan was the arms company you were referring to.B of A refused to loan any more money to them because they were making too many guns,and not just accessories according to Kelly Mcmillan.They don't need my business anymore.

Cabela's Visa now has an automated system when you call to tell you your recent transactions. So you still have to call if you want to check charges, but its better than waiting two days until it posts on you online account. Crossing my fingers that we don't experience any further "technical issues" with the draw this year.

Good to know just updated my card to receive text

You guys got me thinking about this so I went on to my account (Wells Fargo) and found the options for notifications. Pretty cool deal, signed up to get texts when my card is charged. I could choose which account (Checking, Savings, Credit Card, etc) and then refine the oprtions to a certain minimum dollar amount, online orders, deposits, phone orders, etc. Thats cool because I can refine it so I don't get a text everytime my wife buys a mochachocolatemeltabrainafakeacoffee..decaf at Starbucks or orders cool onsies for our twins.

• Like 1