Jo Hunter

draw results?

Do you guys think results will be out tommorrow? I put in with a money order and I'm so calm about the results it's unreal, I'm usually a nervous wreck. Hopefully that's a good sign that I finally drew a tag. Or maybe I'm just so used to not getting drawn. Ha! Ha! I'm thinking sometime next week after the expo results will be out.

I dont think they will be out any sooner than Monday! The first and only time they released the results prior to the EXPO, there was a lot of complaining about the results. Don't think they will make that mistake again!

Yeah, but i think no matter what there will be folks that complain. Just the world we live in now.

my .02

I was charged for my dad's non-res early archery bull but nothin for me or my boy. I called just now and they said they are still charging cards and results 1st week of April.

Woo hoo!!! finally got hit this morning. Im going zombie huntin' :ph34r: :D :blink:

Brian

post-102-0-76200100-1363971913_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Congrats to all of you lucky tag holders! Hopefully its a great year for you all and some bulls hit the ground. Im looking forward to seeing pics and reading some good stories!

Woo Hoo!!! My card was finally hit! Had me worried. These were my choices. Most likely got 2nd choice.

1st 5B-S Sept archery bull

2nd 22-S Nov archery bull

3rd 22-N Nov archery bull

• Like 2

Woo Hoo!!! My card was finally hit! Had me worried. These were my choices. Most likely got 2nd choice.

Wow when did your card get hit? Do you know?

Yesterday. Probably end of day.

Yesterday. Probably end of day.

Cool man congrats!!!!!

Still hope! My card was hit this morning 4/22. Either archery bull for me or trophy bull for the wife, either way we are happy!