Sign in to follow this  
ZJARCHER

03-05 Dodge Ram 2500 Road Armor bumpers (front and rear)

Selling my bumpers to build a set of bumpers. Both front and rear are winch ready bumpers
03-05 Ram Road Armor bumpers
Front is the model with the prerunner bar and black powdercoat (there are some imperfections, it's used, but nothing big)
Rear is black powdercoat. Included are two rear lights, not sure of the brand, but fit perfectly in the cutouts.
Front is $1799 new plus tax and $250 freight Poly Performance JEEP/TRUCK & BUGGY::Bumpers & Armor::Road Armor::Dodge::Road Armor 03-Up Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Front Stealth Winch Bumpers - 4X4 Off-Road Parts, JK Synergy Suspension Systems, Fox Racing Shox, Beard, CNC Brakes, Johnny Joints®,
Rear is $1299 new plus tax and $250 freight Poly Performance JEEP/TRUCK & BUGGY::Bumpers & Armor::Road Armor::Dodge::Road Armor 03-Up Ram Dodge 2500/3500 Rear Stealth Bumpers - 4X4 Off-Road Parts, JK Synergy Suspension Systems, Fox Racing Shox, Beard, CNC Brakes, Johnny Joints®, Currie

$2700 for the set. OBO. 6O24O24161

I would separate the pair. Shackles/Fairlead not included. I will need your stock bumpers if you have em.

IMAG1675_zpsc5c50ecf.jpg

IMG_20111017_172907_zps14235d07.jpg

How much for the whole truck?!...

i have the a 2005 also and would love that front bumper but no Dinero for it....good luck on a nice bumper setup

Haha it'd take a good chunk to get the whole truck! It's my baby haha... Just getting it to where I want it build-wise.

Thanks bud, appreciate it! Open to trades too!

Are they heavy as they look? I have the 05 cummins and it packs enough weight in the front already. I might be able to dig up 2000.00

Sorry man, those bad boys are gettin slapped onto my rig tomorrow! Money hasn't traded hands so i can't claim they are "sold" just yet tho!

Awesome! Brandon has been great thus far and I look forward to meeting him today hopefully! Thanks!

Brandon is a good dude. He has sent me a few parts for my truck for free. I had to plead with him to get him to let me pay for shipping!

Well unfortunately I failed to notice these bumpers won't fit my Ram 1500 unless I buy new brackets which are crazy expensive! So these bumpers are still for sale!

After researching them I realized they are one of the best heavy duty bumpers out there and well worth the asking price here! If I had a Ram 2500 they would already be on my truck!

Lastly, Brandon has been awesome to deal with and hopefully somebody will snatch up these bumpers before I decide to get on my knees and beg my wife for the extra money to buy the brackets!!!

My offer still stands. You can have my old bumpers to utilize while you build your new ones. I will be unavailable the 11th through the 16th. My money will be set aside if you decide my offer will work. Thanks for your time. Respectfully, Ken Meyers