Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Peridot Mesa Poppies! Spring has sprung!

I didn't take these pics, but for those of you wanting to know if Peridot Mesa has a good flower show yet or not, here is your answer!

These pics are as seen from the highway.....but you can get much better pics if you get a rec permit and get out there in the poppies!

post-1-0-03925000-1363360743.jpg

post-1-0-57740600-1363360741.jpg

post-1-0-35922500-1363360740.jpg

Bob has been posting some beautiful pictures on FB, you know Bob, won't use his last name here but he is a pretty good hunter. And just checked, you haven't friended him yet on it.

I'm headin through Globe to Safford tomorrow. Hope to see some along the way. Are there any good spots around Safford?

Bob has been posting some beautiful pictures on FB, you know Bob, won't use his last name here but he is a pretty good hunter. And just checked, you haven't friended him yet on it.

thats because long ago I added too many friends on FB, I have exceeded my 5,000 limit....now I can't add so many of my real friends....I have to remove a couple hundred friends just to get back to under 5000 and be able to add more. FB is a strange creature....