bonecollector

Credit Card Hit!!!

As of Friday, they were still calling to check on peoples apps..... that means the draw hasn't been ran as of Friday...... still has to be ran.... check everything for accuracy then start charging cards. It'll be at minimum mid week. I hope I'm wrong.

I would almost guarantee it's not today or even early this week. They haven't even ran the draw yet. People were getting called Friday afternoon asking what units they wanted to put in for due to the application fiasco on the deadline date

/>As of Friday, they were still calling to check on peoples apps..... that means the draw hasn't been ran as of Friday...... still has to be ran.... check everything for accuracy then start charging cards. It'll be at minimum mid week. I hope I'm wrong.

I hope you are wrong as well, haha.

I'm pretty dense so I hope someone can explain to me why they were calling people about the applications when the deadline was about updating credit cards. I thought the window to fix a screwed up application was way past or did they change that too?

• Like 1

I'm pretty dense so I hope someone can explain to me why they were calling people about the applications when the deadline was about updating credit cards. I thought the window to fix a screwed up application was way past or did they change that too?

From what I can tell from reading various posts on this forum, it sounds like AZGFD had issues with the online system towards the end of the draw. Some people had their application submissions fail, but then when they went to resubmit, received an error for a duplicate application. Having worked in IT for a few years, it sounds like they have what we call orphaned records (applications missing names, or addresses or hunt choices or something). Basically, they have some messed up applications that are no fault of the applicant. So, it sounds like they are calling people because their system broke and messed up the applications.

• Like 3

Crapola!!!!!! Bye bye New Mexico application. ........... this sucks big time

Just do it anyways. . . .you can make it happen.