bonecollector

Credit Card Hit!!!

I canceled my NM apps last year when I drew Elk and Antelope in AZ...I think I did it before the deadline though.

/>JUST DO IT !

Well I just put in my new mexico app so they should start hitting cards any time now.....lol

• Like 1

If you cancel your app in NM you have no chance at drawing the tags, but you wont get your refund of the tag fee until the normal refunds are processed in late May.

• Like 1

Whats the deal is everyone just checking their CC account and not posting today?

Yes, the cc get charged first then once that is done they post the results. Usually take about a week for the results to post.

Whats the deal is everyone just checking their CC account and not posting today?

I was thinking the same thing. Kind of slow today.

Instead of wasting employer time checking for credit card charges, they're tracking how their bracket is doing. I had Dayton beating Ohio State, so I'm still on track to win my billion dollars.

• Like 1

I got all excited just looked at my balance and had a bunch of money gone from my account but then I did the math and it was $845 for my new mexico application. Dammit

That was a nice bracketbuster early on.

First game of the tournament and I already lost 1 billion dollars. good thing the tournament started. It'll help take my mind off the draw.

That was a nice bracketbuster early on.

First game of the tournament and I already lost 1 billion dollars. good thing the tournament started. It'll help take my mind off the draw.

That nice bracketbuster got me right off the bat.......