Sign in to follow this  
bhuntin

Just got my mount back 19A archery loper

Authentic Taxidermy in Chino, Thanks Troy, super job on the loper, couldnt be happier and just found out I have an archery bull tag for this year

post-8870-0-40339300-1363823529_thumb.jpg

post-8870-0-97076200-1363823541_thumb.jpg

post-8870-0-53056600-1364997743_thumb.jpg

post-8870-0-11960900-1364997757_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Great mount! antelope have to be one of the best animals to mount! Yours have great mass! Kind of hard to tell but think 82-84ish? What did he score?

Troy does beautiful work!!! He has mounted a few deer for me , and I have always been very happy with the quality of his work. He is also a very nice guy. Beautiful antelope!!! Congrats.

Did you sit water to find success? I only ask because a long time friend who is 52 and has been waiting 15 years just drew the week two tag. Any and all advice shall be adhered to. Respectfully, Ken

That is one heck of a buck!! Especially with a bow!! I tried hunting goats with my bow once.......Every time I made a stalk, I would get within about 100 to 90 yards and the buck would feed or trot off about 40 yards look at me.....and hand to god he would smile!! lol

Some say a couse buck with a bow is the ultimate prize.......I disagree. It's an antelope. Congrats!!

Beautiful buck and mount. Congratulations.

By the way, I see you live in Cave Creek. If you need it officially measured for any of the record books, let me know. I'm an official measurer for Pope & Young as well as Boone & Crockett and both state record programs. I live fairly close to you in Tramanto.

Marvin