Sign in to follow this  
DUG

G&F EXPO

I'm taking the kids tomorrow! Cant wait! This has been the best thing G&F has ever done! Great for kids and adults and new sportsman! I wish it was twice a year! My kids look forward to the expo every year!

Adam

I was able to take my familly to the G&F Expo on Saturday. We had a great time. The weather was really nice. It was a little windy, but it kept the heat away. My kids were able to shoot a bunch of guns. They really enjoyed the Archery course and fishing. The food was great and the people were very nice.

The only negative's are the age limit for kids to shoot some guns. I really don't feel there should be an age limit for kids to shoot a .22 riffle! My 8 year old was not allowed to shoot the .22 riffle, because he was not 9 years old! My 8 year old has more knowledge about .22 riffles than a lot of 9 year old's. I'm sure it has something to do with insurance, but it still really sucked! Thankfully there was a small club at the far West side that was excepting donations and allowed kids of any age to shoot .22 riffles. This was very exciting for my kids. We were happy to donate to allow the kids to take part in shooting. Other than the age limit the Expo was fantastic.

This was the 3rd year that we have taken the kids! They really enjoy coming and really look forward to coming again.

P.S. I really hated the snake display's:) No more snakes, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They had a Python in the snake trailer that was at liest 40 feet long:) Nightmares!!!!!!!!!!!!

They put on a great show this year, we really enjoyed it...Love the Gatlin Gun Truck

The food was great! We ate at the BBQ place. They had AMAZING home fries!