Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

looking for kids camo

I'm having a helk of a time finding camo for my oldest son....He wears adult small and you wont belive how hard its to fine. The ones i do find are 50 bucks for a pair of pants or shirt....Kids XL is too small and adult medium is too big...

So if you have any adult small in arizona patters at all shoot me a message.

Try savation army, used clothing stores near a military base of some kind. I'v been finding several stores will occasionally have military digital camo in several sizes to outfit the kids for $5.00-$15.00 for light button up jackets and pants. Some are and can be pretty worn, but they do the trick for the price. I sell this to the kids as; 'It's already broken in'. Works for me in these ecenomic times. My $ .02. Give it a shot.

In Tucson by the park place mall there is a savers they almost always have some kind of camo in all sizes. I have found some good deals for my kids and some for me as well. $3-$15 bucks.

Welcome to a petite woman's hunting world! The EXACT same problem!!!!!

Do you know what size pants he wears cause I have some my boys grew out of the waist are 28 and length are 32 I would have to double check I packed them away I would have to dig them out