tcharchery

Can you believe this!!! (B of A error)

My brother in law and two nephews all applied on-line for elk. They applied seperately, using my brother in laws bank card for payment.

They received one charge for 114.00 this past Tuesday, and then two more charges of 114.00 each yesterday. Good deal, everybody has drawn.

My sister checks the account this morning to find one charge missing. Called the bank and they said they cancelled one of the game and fish charges as it appeared to be fraud. BANK OF AMERICA said that there is nothing they can do about it, can't reverse their mistake. Besides changing banks, any ideas?

• Like 1

Sorry to hear this. Iwas billed $114.00 which showed pending, then the charge disappeared the next day. Only this morning did the charge show back up? Called Chase and thet said someties this happens. I guess there is no chance it is still in the awaiting process is there?

I still dont understand why people bank with BofA, they are anti 2nd amendment and they have no problem telling you that. I work part time at a store and had a few people recently try to pay for something and card declined. They call bofa and find out new card is on the way and that their card is cancelled. Another one is friend is out of town working they call bofa to tell them and after 1 wks bofa closes the account due to suspicious out of state charges.

That sux about your card and the draw.

• Like 2

I still dont understand why people bank with BofA, they are anti 2nd amendment and they have no problem telling you that. I work part time at a store and had a few people recently try to pay for something and card declined. They call bofa and find out new card is on the way and that their card is cancelled. Another one is friend is out of town working they call bofa to tell them and after 1 wks bofa closes the account due to suspicious out of state charges.

That sux about your card and the draw.

For some of us not in the big cities, their the only show in town.

I use an online bank. The best customer service in the business. Either online line or on the phone. Id carry all my money in my wallet before i used b or a .

• Like 1

Right now the issue is getting this resolved so that tags are issued. That's the #1 priority. Then, they can deal with the bank however they choose. I also deal with boa and did not have an issue. Definately not sticking up for that particular bank, or form of communism whatever they are.

Right now the issue is getting this resolved so that tags are issued. That's the #1 priority. Then, they can deal with the bank however they choose. I also deal with boa and did not have an issue. Definately not sticking up for that particular bank, or form of communism whatever they are.

There is no way to resolve it. The tags were given to other applicants by now. Crappy way to get your tag, by others bank issues but it is what it is.

I use an online bank. The best customer service in the business. Either online line or on the phone. Id carry all my money in my wallet before i used b or a .

+1 I've had an online bank for years, ever since BofA lost a paycheck I deposited in the ATM and claimed it was my fault. For anyone who's eligible, you can't beat USAA.

Bank of America= Anti American. They can go....... touch themselves.

• Like 2

I say this each and every year, Please understand the risk of electronic transactions and pay by money order. Have your apps checked if you can prior to turning them in. This sport ,in particular elk hunting, requires the same passion and diligence to get drawn as to be successful. Eliminate the x factors for less stress and more importantly in this case, a chance to fill your tag( that someone else has now been issued). I speak from experience after turning in an app in 2006 without marking the resident/non resident box. Kicked myself for a year

Leave B of A. Bunch of anti-Second Amendment turds. Hope they go out of business.