4Falls

results....

Next year I'm using a money order! I know between myself, my wife and my dad that we have 2 bull tags.......just not who or where?? It's killing me. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since the card was charged.

Next year I'm using a money order! I know between myself, my wife and my dad that we have 2 bull tags.......just not who or where?? It's killing me. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since the card was charged.

Yep, Love the Game & Flakes.

Not to change topics, but dang....what unit did that bull in your Avatar come from?

Shooter for sure! Talked to Fish and Game at 510 pm after waiting on hold from 415pm and after a polite conversation about years past mistakes with applications, I asked if she could tell me if my application had been accepted for the draw and she replied that currently that information was not available. She then assured me that I would be able to find out tomorrow. She proceeded to talk about the staff involved working furiously to get the results together by 6pm. Thank you Judy for bringing closure to my wondering.......Tomorrow is the Day I find out whether I drew my First Elk Tag Ever. Nine years and counting, let this be the one. Sweet Dreamin Folks

Sure hope my phone works while Im out shed hunting tomorrow !!!

• Like 2

I got skunked but the wife pulled a 7E rifle cow hunt. Should be a good first hunt with only 10 tags and being early October. I have buddies with archery hunts in 5BS, 5A and 10 plus the kid acorss the street and his dad drew tags they will need help with. Going to be a busy fall.