joe hunter

Gay Marriage

First they want our guns now the liberals of america want our sons to marry other sons. This week the supreme court is hearing arguments on gay marriage. I can't begin to tell you how much I am against this and I will never sell out to the liberals. What are your thoughts on gay marriage ? I am 100% against it......God Bless America...whats left of it.

• Like 3

I have NO reason to care that gays marry. Humans have been gay forever. I am not manning Heaven's Gate..... if its really against God's wishes he will bar them from Heaven, God is the goal keeper. I don't need to keep people from living a happy life on earth. Life is too short, nobody will get out of here alive.

• Like 4

Government should not be in the marriage business at all. Why should a FREE person need to ask permission from some blue hair, crabby, cranky broad at the county clerks office for a permit to call yourself married?

Only God sanctions marriage, not man and CERTAINLY not government. I certainly believe it is disgusting though. Only God knows if you are truly married.

BUT......the Constitution says that all powers not given to the federal government shall be handed down to each individual state. That is the way it should be handled and that is the way is has been handled up until now. If the 10th amendment means anything, Prop 8 will stand. It was determined at the state level in California because it is none of the Federal govt business.

And you should not be taxed more or less depending on if you are married or not.

• Like 6

The problem with gay marriage is that it doesn't stop at gay marriage. What happens after you get married? Naturally, you want a family which means kids. I have a hard time with gay couples wanting to adopt children. I am not saying that gay people couldn't be good parents but it is confusing, strange, and embarrassing for a child to be brought into that situation. I believe that marriage is ordained of God between a man and a women and that we are commanded to be fruitful and multiply. Once gay marriage gets established, you will start hearing about lawsuits being won against preachers or ministers that refuse to perform a gay marriage in their church because it is against their faith.

• Like 2

North Korea threatens Guam, Hawaii and other bases in the South Pacific, and America is worried about getting gays married? Huh and people wonder why this country is so f:,;$(& up?

• Like 5

It is very clear, America has lost it roots! We are not far from Sodom and Gomorrah. Just look how much has changed in the last 10 years. Who would of thought it. And Yes, marrage is only between a man and a women!

Jude 1:7

In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

Jude 1:6-8 (in Context) Jude 1 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations

or another translation,

7 What happened to Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities near them is an example for us of the punishment of eternal fire. The people of these cities suffered the same fate that God’s people and the angels did, because they committed sexual sins and engaged in homosexual activities.

• Like 7

It is very clear, America has lost it roots! We are not far from Sodom and Gomorrah. Just look how much has changed in the last 10 years. Who would of thought it. And Yes, marrage is only between a man and a women!

In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

Jude 1:6-8 (in Context) Jude 1 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations

or another translation,

7 What happened to Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities near them is an example for us of the punishment of eternal fire. The people of these cities suffered the same fate that God’s people and the angels did, because they committed sexual sins and engaged in homosexual activities.

+1

I dont want people telling me that i cant hunt or own guns, they dont want people telling them they cant get married, whoopty doo it does not affect me and my beleifs if a couple of dudes love each other and want to show it, as far as adopting kids, how do they know they are the different ones too them it will be normal and at least they found someone to love them and provide for them

• Like 3

America is changing rapidly, and in my opinion, all the changes are certainly not for the better. What two people do in the privacy of their own home, is none of my business, as long as they are not breaking the law, or infringing on my privacy, However, the thought of two men walking down the street holding hands, makes me want to toss my cookies. I was raised on certain christian and moral values, and gay marriage is not one of them.

We have people fighting for gay marriage in the Supreme court. We have legal issues brewing over what restroom a transgender is supposed to use. We have the same liberals and nutjobs trying to crush christianity and drive it out of our schools and the public eye. Really? These people want to fight for gay rights, but abolish christianity? As someone else mentioned, God will sort it all out in the end, unfotunately, we all have to deal with it in the "Here and now".

We have a Gay meteorologist on a news channel here in Tucson. Every time I see him, I envision a fairy dressed in a pink tutu dancing around forecasting the weather. he is that obvious.,I have to change the channel. I do not like gay's, and I do not support gay marriage in any form.

• Like 3

I am sure with all the answers containing religion in them that religion will be in their cross hairs next. Just yesterday I heard about a professor wanting his students to stomp on a piece of paper with the name Jesus on it. When ...ONE... student would'nt do it he ( the student ) was suspended. ...God Bless America....whats left of it.

• Like 1

Let them do what they want! Lets just quit spending Money and time on it like we have some! There are much bigger problems to face and deal with right now.. uggh

• Like 1

Pretty sure we have way bigger problems in this country than who is marrying who... As a hard core conservative it makes me sick when we even talk about abortion or marriage in politics right now! Petty differences in how we live our lives will not matter if they (WE) don't start focusing on our country and our economy!!!!

• Like 2