Sign in to follow this  
COOSEFAN

AES Banquet Article In AZ Central

Hey all, I just saw this nice write up in AZ Central and wanted to share it with you all! We had a great banquet and raised a ton of money, thanks to all that came out and supported the AES! JIM>

AZ Central AES Article

Jim, don't tell me you were at the banquet? :o If you were I wished I could have met you. I actually showed up the day after and helped them tear down and load everything up. The wife and I joined up at the banquet and hope to volunteer as much as we can. It was a fun night and we really enjoyed watching the money flow. :)

TJ

TJ, yeah I was there and was usually running around with my little orange apron on! Several folks got a laugh out of it at least. I saw pics of you and Peg and was surprised I never ran into you guys, would've loved to have finally met you both! I did get to see Justin and finally meet Colleen as well. When working those banquets it's usually very hectic trying to anticipate what's needed or coming up next so I rarely get to hang out and visit with folks. Thanks for helping them tear down, I would've been there but had promised the wife I wouldn't miss church with her. It was a great banquet and one of the best ones we've had! JIM>