Sign in to follow this  
brent

Dear A hole on the ATV

I hope there arnt any cheaters on this forum, but just in case; here are the two sets you missed!

IMG_0007-1_zpsc112eda4.jpg

How can anyone justify not just driving on closed roads, but driving cross-country on wet ground? I even saw where someone (maybe the same person) had driven their truck over a forest service fence to get around a closed gate! Who are these people?

• Like 4

The people that screw it up for the rest of us law abiding citizens that play by the rules.

• Like 2

I hear ya! I have found 5 right sides and there were quad tracks next to all of them. I am assuming the lazy bastard just picked up the left and drove off without ever looking for the other side. I can't stand those people!

• Like 1

Haha oh man nothing worse than running into quad tracks.. but nothing better than picking up sheds near quad tracks ironically

You must be new to shed hunting? this Is one of the reasons the forest service Is closing down all the roads.

at least that's what they say.I don't let boot prints or quad tracks get to me when I shed hunt a lot of times I find sheds right In the quad tracks with no law enforcement out there this will always happen.has for many years.there Is 5 law enforcement for all of the area around flag make that 4, the fifth doesn't start for 2 weeks so It Is really hard to catch these people even when I have called law enforcment they might be 80 miles away so It's hard to catch them..with the popularity of Internet and the greed to find sheds for the money just like hunting I think It will only get worse.I hear It gets so bad up In unit nine they fly planes to catch these people.

Seldom Drawn

Yeah it's pretty frustrating. A few years ago I was walking a fence line that I had found a couple of sheds on the year before. About a mile up the fence line I saw a set of quad tracks coming through the forest to the fence. Whoever the A-hole was, cut the fence and continued to rut up the forest on the other side.