dsbecko

Draw Results Out

Back to unit 4A late season rifle bull for the second year in a row. Getta chance to redo my hunt from last year (left all my ammo at home; 15 minutes into opening morning a jeep drives through my field, parks behind a tree and shoots; day 2 of hunt I missed a 5x5 at 250 yds). Time for a mulligan.

Wow I feel extremely lucky, we drew 5B-S archery bull this year with only 1 combined bonus point!! I was ready to wait four or five years to draw a bull tag but now for the third year in a row I get to hunt elk in 5B south :)

Wow I feel extremely lucky, we drew 5B-S archery bull this year with only 1 combined bonus point!! I was ready to wait four or five years to draw a bull tag but now for the third year in a row I get to hunt elk in 5B south :)

Not my favorite person right now... Congrats!

• Like 1

I got skunked but the wife pulled a 7E rifle cow hunt. Should be a good first hunt with only 10 tags and being early October. I have buddies with archery hunts in 5BS, 5A and 10 plus the kid acorss the street and his dad drew tags they will need help with. Going to be a busy fall.

After 12 years of waiting, last year I drew a 27 early archery tag....drew it again this year....I am off to Vegas

• Like 1

Drew unit 8 archery bull, second year in a row. Good luck to this year tag holders

That was my first choice with 5 points! I didnt get it! You really beat the odds! Good luck on your hunt! How did your other 2 hunts go?