dsbecko

Draw Results Out

27 early archery bull for me

Congrats Will! You deserve it! A lot more than that girly son of yours:)

what is that supposed to mean fairy boy?

Nada for me but my 12 year old son pulled his first elk tag, Unit 1 late rifle bull. I simply could not be more excited. I have always hoped that I would get toto take him on a bull hunt, I cant wait to make these memories!

• Like 3

22 north late archery bull. Wife drew her first tag, rifle cow 22 north, October.

22 north late archery bull. Wife drew her first tag, rifle cow 22 north, October.

Congratulations on both your tags. :)

TJ

11M archery bull September 13-26. 5 bonus points.

Now I know who got my tag. Good luck, David

Sorry David. Living here in Flagstaff, I know the area well. I hope to do you proud.

Come on TJ, post what you drew...does the streak live?

I drew an archery bull tag and yes the streak lives on. You're going to get me stoned to death Robert. :( 25 straight elk tags!

TJ

• Like 2

Come on TJ, post what you drew...does the streak live?

I drew an archery bull tag and yes the streak lives on. You're going to get me stoned to death Robert. :( 25 straight elk tags!

TJ

What's u secret?? Go off draw odds only and hunt a bunch of different units? Took me 9 years to get early 27 bull

Even with my brother in law cutting my bonus points in half we drew 4A Rifle bull tags, his first time applying and told him not to get used to this excitement (think our 5th choice). Since today was my changeout day on the slope I was slammed so my poor uncle got the results for me while finding out he didn't get drawn, loved getting the message while being on a ice road though. Makes me even more excited to pickup my Starcraft 13R/T next month too.