ROMOCASADOR

4A archery bull

So if you drew that hunt on a 3rd choice it's got to the Hopi hunt. I'm curious about those hunts. Let us know how that goes. Good luck.

I go archery deer hunting up there every august, love it up there, I see some decent bulls come in to water every year. They are all over, not huge boys but def Good. I got the Rifle hunt up there in 4A in Nov.

Did I forget to mention I also drew a archery bull tag unit 1. But I'm comitting the first week to her .

Golly... Thats very nice of you. How did you come up with the first week going to her and the second week as your own? ;)

There are great bulls in the unit! Ive been in the unit many times over the years and if your lucky and/or work smart hard you will see a 350ish bull. 330ish bulls are very doable! Good luck and she should shoot the first bull she likes regardless of the score!

Believe there are cabins in Forest Lakes which is slightly east of 4A boundary and probably some in Christopher Creek too. There are also a lot of good camping spots with plenty of room for a trailer/RV in the national forest west/northwest of Woods Canyon Lake. There's also a ton of elk around there.

That's a fun hunt as there are a lot of elk throughout that unit. Most hunters will congregate along the 300 road. The crowds will thin out as you head north in the unit. If you're not seeing elk, don't get stuck convincining yourself to stay in that area. Don't be afraid of hunting the lower country towards the north around the forest boundary. Big country, with less people!

Good luck.

350 in 4a probably not going to happen. If you see 330 shoot him!!! Shoot him fast!!!

• Like 1