Leo Duran

BIG BUCKS FROM CHIHUAHUA, MEXICO.

Wow - super bucks for sure! Thanks for sharing those, Leo. On the other hand - now I want to go hunt Mexico more than ever - lol.

QUESTION:

HELLO FRIENDS, I HAVE BEEN AN OUTFITTER FOR 13 YEARS RIGHT NOW HERE IN CHIHUAHUA, MEXICO, JUST WANT TO ASK IF I CAN OFFER MY COUES DEER HUNTING PACKAGES IN THIS PAGE, OR HOW IT WORKS TO OFFER COUES DEER HUNTS IN THIS SITE, I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR HELP AND COMMENTS......BEST REGARDS.

LEO DURAN.

Leo, looks like a beautiful ranch. Your best bet is to contact one of the administrators of this site and check with them about becoming a sponsor.

• Like 1

Leo, looks like a beautiful ranch. Your best bet is to contact one of the administrators of this site and check with them about becoming a sponsor.

Thank you very much, i will do that.

QUESTION:

HELLO FRIENDS, I HAVE BEEN AN OUTFITTER FOR 13 YEARS RIGHT NOW HERE IN CHIHUAHUA, MEXICO, JUST WANT TO ASK IF I CAN OFFER MY COUES DEER HUNTING PACKAGES IN THIS PAGE, OR HOW IT WORKS TO OFFER COUES DEER HUNTS IN THIS SITE, I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR HELP AND COMMENTS......BEST REGARDS.

LEO DURAN.

You can email me about becoming an advertiser on the site. Amanda@coueswhitetail.com

thanks.

Amanda

• Like 1

QUESTION:

LEO DURAN.

You can email me about becoming an advertiser on the site. Amanda@coueswhitetail.com

thanks.

Amanda

Thanks for your help Amanda im emailing you right now....

QUESTION:

LEO DURAN.

thanks.

Amanda

Amanda, i sent you an email, i will apreciatte your help

Nice bucks..... and good genes... like the drop tine bucks... I sent u a message