Sign in to follow this  
biglakejake

$20,000 auction tag. seller has name rec(?) but zero feedback

USA auction for a foreign permit(?) using US dollars. Serious grand slam type players are few and far between. Maybe they shoulda built some credibility with a NM javelina permit or a texas hog hunt first.....20G's is a bargain before the mordida kicks in though......

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=336415609

There are a lot of Mexico hunts being offered in actions and raffles.... ADA had a couple of non-USA hunts.

I have hunted with Sonora Dark Horn in Jan 2012 and had an absolute great hunt from start to end. Raul constantly has shows on the Sportsman Channel and SDH is a first class operation. There is no credibility they need to gain. I was in camp when Pat Boyer and Jim Burnwoth were there. I did not spend any time with Jim, but Pat was a good dude and his son and I shared a room, Zack was very cool.. I only wish Tiffany Lakosky was in camp when I was there....HAHA :lol:

Maybe you should have done some research on an operation before suggesting they are corrupt... I doubt you would like some stranger attacking you.

I have known Raul Cordova for years!! I know his guides that he has!! i went to school with them!..all good people! An Raul last year offered some equipment for me to use on my ram hunt!! He will give you the shirt off his back for you!...maybe he wont give you a free Ram tag but he's a good dude!...an so is his dad Vern!....just saying! ;)

• Like 1

I would spend $20,000 if I was able to share a room with Tiffany :wub: That would be the best hunt ever :D

• Like 2

Raul and Sonoran Darkhorn are a class act and Raul does alot with conservation groups to support what we love to do... It appears this hunt is benefiting the NRA. The Tiburon Island hunts with Raul are $90K hunts and Raul's guides are the best in the business and if you were smart you would rally the troops and bid on this awesome opportunity.

Counting the years down until my kids are through college. Then my disposable income goes to fun like this! ;)

S.

:)

Watched Northwest Hunter this morning an Pat Boyer smoked a tremendous ram on Tiburon Island with Sonoran Dark Horn

Awesome that Raul donated the proceeds to the NRA, to fight for our gun rights. See that it sold for $50,000. Thankyou Sonoran Dark Horn

It looks legit to me and we all benefit when the NRA gets the proceeds, and Raul gets good publicity. (not that he needs it)