SirShagalott

$2,000, CUSTOM 300 RUM: MONTANA 99 ACTION, KRIEGER, MCMILLAN, VIAS, TIMNEY...THE BEST!

Vowell,

Here it is...my new 7mm WSM built by Brent Jacob of Western Precision Rifles. It's my mistress (it's OK to have a mistress as long as your wife knows about it!). ha,ha...

post-4302-0-00009600-1366156073_thumb.jpg

post-4302-0-07063600-1366156342_thumb.jpg

Its a beautiful piece of work, I was surprised at its weight. lookin at that barrel I thought it would be heavier...

btw, thats called a "sancha"

Sweet Rifle, looks amazing! Any details on the components, Barrel, action, lug, stock, firing pin, scope, bases, rings, etc? I also have 7mm WSM mistress, wife does not know yet! lol

I don't know all of the components but I do know that it is a Saturn carbon wrapped barrel, remington action, enormous barrel lug, png (?) bolt, Timney trigger, Western Precision break, Leupold Mark 4 scope 8.5-25...without the scope it weighed about 6 pounds, it weighs about 8 lbs complete...Brent shot it the week before I picked it up and at the Safford range at 440 yards it laid down a three shot group under an inch (stupid accurate).

After I shot it and brought it home I called Brent up and asked him to start on another one in 300 RUM for me, this time with a Defiance action (that's why I am selling off some rifles)...I can't wait till it's done!

That is stupid accurate, that Brent knows what he is doing. Does he have a website?

Sancha I also had to google it, pretty darn funny!

Vowell,

Here it is...my new 7mm WSM built by Brent Jacob of Western Precision Rifles. It's my mistress (it's OK to have a mistress as long as your wife knows about it!). ha,ha...

[img=http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/public/style_images/club_3_4/attachicon.gif] 7mm WSM.JPG

[img=http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/public/style_images/club_3_4/attachicon.gif] photo.JPG

That's a Sick rifle Sir Shagg! I saw a post on the Cummins Forum about someone saying his truck was his mistress and all his rifle projects were his girlfriends and the guys wife hates all of them. I thought it was funny figured I'd pass it on along with your mistress joke. Good luck this fall man, you sir are doing it right.

Ric if you don't mind me askin, what's your load any twist on you WSM?

Shaggy that is an awesome set up!

Can you give a ballpark as too what this type of project costs? I want to do a 6.5x284 in the same type of setup light enough with low enough recoil for one of my kids and big enough to knock 'em down way out there. Oh and I can use that excuse to have an awesome pack rifle!

Thanks for any info!