Sign in to follow this  
Guest oneshot

Vinyl Vandels Caught

Guest oneshot

Madera Canyon, Bog Springs trailhead/Campground... A male and female team decided to scrape another one of my stickers off the backwindow of my FJ this morning, it seems they were "offended" by it's message, they were ran off by a camper that gave me their lic. number and description of their car, I made a report to the FS, waste of time, but it's on paper now, I found the car in another parking lot and after taking photos of the car (for Entertainment use Only), I left alittle note of my own... If the sticker was such that it knotted her knickers-up, i'd hate to see what she thinks of my neck-tatt,... New sticker installed, I have many back-ups...

Ive seen your FJ at Sportsman's Warehouse i thought it was awesome!

I think I might like your vinyl sticker but I'm too ignorant to understand it? Muslim horders, is what I'm reading? Please tell me what it means.

"Hordes" as in large groups. or masses of them.

Hordes, just like the stickers says and just like Snapshot said. Where do you get "hoarders" from the picture?

I am not sure if the message was offensive of the first word to the couple..... being a parent of young ones, I find the first word not appropriate to be on the back of vehicle for all to read.

• Like 3

I am not sure if the message was offensive of the first word to the couple..... being a parent of young ones, I find the first word not appropriate to be on the back of vehicle for all to read.

I guess I'm not a parent, or a Muslim, but I still find the whole thing to be offensive...

• Like 1

+1

Thanks Redman for saying what I'm sure many of us were thinking but didn't have the jewels to say. Funny how the vile words we would never allow our young children to use, for some reason become OK when we get older. I think free speech and expression is important, but also it's good to be aware of the little eyes and ears who might be watching.

I am not sure if the message was offensive of the first word to the couple..... being a parent of young ones, I find the first word not appropriate to be on the back of vehicle for all to read

I have been considering taking all my stickers off my truck...The less people know about me the more I like it! I get a kick outa the Mariwana stickers or rainbow stickers on some vehicles....STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES!

Hunting stickers,pro gun stickers ect just let the criminals know who to rob when your not around! As for _ _ _ _ THE MUSLIM HORDES! ....I agree with the message but I would never put that on the back of my vehicle even if I was smokin crack and taking hairowin! _ _ _ _ is not a good word for the shorties to be reading!

• Like 1

I wanted to put a big message about Obama on the tailgate of my truck. But then I think about all the Liberals I would have to run over with my truck when they try and vandalize it. Not going to prison for a liberal.

Oct 1983 Beruit, after the bombing of the Marine barracks, and spending the day/night pulling through rubble and the bodies of my brothers, we got to listen to a statement on the BBC by some "religious leader" saying "The attacks will continue untill the Muslim hordes destroy the Great Satan..." hense that part of the vinyl using their words... The F&%K part is what I believe and I try to live, You do know that there is a certain group of people that want us DEAD right ???... As to offending the young ones???, get real, it's a big bad world out there and the sooner eyes are opened the better, feelings can be fixed, the dead, maimed and suffering cant... I have been photo'ed, some smile, others cast the evil eye and I'm sure I'm on some haji anti-American jihad website...

If you listen to the media, then the "Christian American Hordes" all love Obama, are all for gun control, abortion and gay marriage. Using this logic which you have done with the Muslims, I will assume you voted for Obama, hate 30 rd clips, are pro abortion and well, I don't need to be anymore descriptive on the gay marriage one for ya.

Oct 1983 Beruit, after the bombing of the Marine barracks, and spending the day/night pulling through rubble and the bodies of my brothers, we got to listen to a statement on the BBC by some "religious leader" saying "The attacks will continue untill the Muslim hordes destroy the Great Satan..." hense that part of the vinyl using their words... The F&%K part is what I believe and I try to live, You do know that there is a certain group of people that want us DEAD right ???... As to offending the young ones???, get real, it's a big bad world out there and the sooner eyes are opened the better, feelings can be fixed, the dead, maimed and suffering cant... I have been photo'ed, some smile, others cast the evil eye and I'm sure I'm on some haji anti-American jihad website...

I understand the Beirut bombing was a terrible loss for US Service Men....

So why not cuss and use profanity on this forum then... its a big world..... we do not need to lead by example or be good role models for impressionable young ones....

• Like 3