Sign in to follow this  
Ross Outdoors

Mule Deer Foundation Phoenix Chapter Banquet

Hello CW,

I am currently the Secretary for the Mule Deer Foundation Phoenix Chapter, our first annual banquet is being held on May 18th at the Phoenix Mountain Preserve. We need your help to make this banquet a success.

The purpose of the Mule Deer Foundation is to ensure the conservation of mule deer, black-tailed deer and their habitat.

MDF is dedicated to the following goals:

• To restore, improve and protect mule deer habitat (including land and easement acquisitions) resulting in self-sustaining, healthy, free ranging and huntable deer populations.
  • To encourage and support responsible wildlife management with government agencies, private organizations and landowners.
  • To promote public education and scientific research related to mule deer and wildlife management.
  • To support and encourage responsible and ethical behavior and awareness of issues among those whose actions affect mule deer.
  • To support regulated hunting as a viable component of mule deer and black-tailed deer conservation.
  • To develop programs that focus on recruitment and retention of youth into the shooting sports and conservation.

Although this is a website dedicated to Coues Deer, the projects that we undertake benefit Antelope, Coues/Mule Deer, as well as Elk.

We recently completed a fence project in Unit 21 off of Dugas road. Click the link to see pictures of this event: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.454547187959858.1073741825.366535600094351&type=1

The banquet will feature: dinner, raffles, live auction, and many other games.

We need your help to preserve the animals we love to hunt for generations to come!

You can purchase tickets online at http://www.muledeer.org/node/2087 . There is a 6% fee for purchasing online, if you would like to save the 6% I can meet you somewhere with the physical tickets. I live in central Phoenix and I get off of work at 6pm. I am flexible so just call or text me during the day and we can set up a place to meet. I am also in the store 9am-6pm, Mon-Fri. if you would like to come in and purchase them there.

Please contact me if you have any questions about the banquet or the MDF in general.

Thank you very much for your support!

Josiah Richards

Cell: 602 908 2757

Email: Josiah@RossOutdoors.com

post-6186-0-57803100-1366912740_thumb.jpg