125coues

best Sea food

Amanda-Maybe we can get a pinned thread for best food places, steak, seafood, mexican, pizza etc??? Maybe have it where people post the town/area and what kind of food. Since we all hunt, that means we travel but not always eat at camp as well as our non hunting trips that take us out of our hometowns. I always wonder about restaurants that I pass but dont eat at because I dont know the area or know anybodies opinion of. I'll donate to CW.com if this gets pinned! :)

I pinned it in the Campfire. I wasn't sure if you were asking for a separate subforum to be created for this stuff or just pin it in the campfire. I will leave it here for now. I missed the steak thread....gotta go find that to pin it.

Amanda,

Can you PM your info for where to send donations? Your inbox was full. Thanks!

I live in the Chicago suburbs and our Papadeaux's is my favorite seafood place here too! :P

"Flavors of Louisiana" just off of Dysart and Mcdowell on the west side, authentic cajun food,shrimp gumbo, cajun catfish, shrimp and oyster Po-boys, red beans and rice.the best in the west, ( if you can stand all of the the LSU posters :))

nmhunter

• Like 1

I will need to try that the next time,do you get a big portion of etouffee .

Thanks Mark

Just got back from South Dakota, Walleye and Small mouth fishing. Best fish at my house for awhile. Tried pappadeauxs once, not impressed. Elis All American Grill has best Fri. fish fry and best Clam Chowder in town. Definatly Ocean club for high $$$$$.

post-10954-0-02220600-1401480456_thumb.jpg

The Salt Cellar in Scottsdale, hands down the best.

post-2501-0-59705400-1401512729_thumb.jpg

How big was that lobster.it looks huge

King of the tank boys!! That's how I roll!

• Like 2