125coues

best Sea food

Fresh Dover Sole, this is a fantastic dish, is all from my work, we have a lot of seafood prepared real italian style.

post-3041-0-88864100-1429978706_thumb.jpg

Stopped at Knock Kneed Lobster- 32nd and Washington yesterday on the way home from the airport parking place. That was actually some really good fish and chips and fish tacos!

• Like 1

In my opinion you can't beat Angry Crab Shack. I know there are a few locations around town. They have awesome Crab and Crawfish. Hands down the most amazing seafood Gumbo I have had to date as well. Pretty reasonable pricing too. Downside is that the wait time can get pretty long if you go at the wrong time.

• Like 3

We have eaten at The Angry Crab in Goodyear twice now. Great boils. Snow crab, shrimp, mussles, crawfish, potatoes, corn, sausage. 5 of us devoured 7# of food. Try the "trifecta" seasoning.

• Like 2

We have eaten at The Angry Crab in Goodyear twice now. Great boils. Snow crab, shrimp, mussles, crawfish, potatoes, corn, sausage. 5 of us devoured 7# of food. Try the "trifecta" seasoning.

i frequent the one in mesa. love it!

Angry Crab is pretty awesome. Trifecta is the spice to use for sure. Old Bay is good too. Mussels, Crab, & shrimp are the typical go to items for us. We do the Peoria location as it isn't far from our house.

Angry Crab is pretty awesome. Trifecta is the spice to use for sure. Old Bay is good too. Mussels, Crab, & shrimp are the typical go to items for us. We do the Peoria location as it isn't far from our house.

Where is the Peoria location??? Oh boy....I am going to gain 10# now....

Where is the Peoria location??? Oh boy....I am going to gain 10# now....

There is one on Cactus just west of 75th ave on the north side of Cactus