Sign in to follow this  
drgonzales

Hunters Who Care

October 21st 2006

Hunters Who Care will be having a

In

Units 36A, B & C.

Information:

Volunteers will be able to pick up trash bags from an AZ Game and Fish employees in Three Points at the Three Points Veterans Park. The Park is located approximately 1 mile south of Robles Junction on the east side of Highway 286. Bags will be distributed from camp starting at 6:00am. Bags can also be picked up in Amado if volunteers coordinate with “Hunters Who Care” prior to the event.

Volunteers are encouraged to go to areas that they are familiar with to pick up trash. If volunteers are not familiar with the area they can contact Gabriel Paz, Lance Altherr or Bob Boido before the event and they can either provide them with a map or send them to a location to meet with a landowner or other volunteer that can direct them to an area that needs to be cleaned up.

Dumpsters will be provided at the Three Points Veterans Park. All volunteers are encouraged to check in with the volunteer coordinators for raffle tickets, food, and refreshments. The raffle will be offered for volunteers of the event and tickets will be given for each bag of trash collected.

Who is “Hunters Who Care,” they are a group of hunters, guides, sportsmen, hunting clubs, and various other groups who are tired of seeing the desert littered with trash. They have come together to clean up our desert and to help landowners who are overwhelmed with immigration problems.

For more information please contact:

Lance Altherr (Hunters Who Care) azhunterswhocare@hotmail.com

Bob Boido (Safari Club Intl Arizona Chapter) 622-1216 day/ 883-1984 or 490-8367

Officer Gabriel Paz (AGFD) 520-883-0487 or gpaz@azgfd.gov

Looks like my schedule will let me be there. It's a great time and you can get a little scouting in. Also you might be able to get to know some of the other hunters that hunt in these units. Hope to see you there.

Lee

The week before the 21st I will be camped along San Juan Ranch rd in 36a. Hope to find that BIG BUCK for the early hunt. If anyone is out that way stop by. My camp will be the one with a cabelas lodge pole tent. It's green and my truck is a silver Chevy.

Lee

Well, my boss just changed my schedule. I will not make the 21st cleanup. However, I will be out in 36a next week to scout and do a little cleanup on my own. if anyone is around stop by and say hello.

Lee

I suppose I will be there!! Gabe Paz is a good friend of mine and if he needs help I will go anywhere to help him out, cuz at the drop of a hat in the middle of the night he has been out to help me.

skinner

get to drink a lot of beer too!!!!

The week before the 21st I will be camped along San Juan Ranch rd in 36a. Hope to find that BIG BUCK for the early hunt. If anyone is out that way stop by. My camp will be the one with a cabelas lodge pole tent. It's green and my truck is a silver Chevy.

Lee

peck1, I have a Nov. tag in 36b let me know how it goes.