Sign in to follow this  
kyle44k

brand new Vortex Viper HD 8x32

Brand new in box Vortex Vipers never used there in perfect condition save some money asking 500.00

post-4643-0-33819800-1367610035_thumb.jpg

I've got a pair too,

$400

Aren't you a class act. Join this group only to sell stuff and can't even simply start your own thread. Plus you are out of state.

• Like 1

I've got a pair too,

$400

Aren't you a class act. Join this group only to sell stuff and can't even simply start your own thread. Plus you are out of state.

I repeat myself...Everything's bigger in TX...even the ego's

I've got a pair too,

$400

I have to agree with azshtr. I have no problem with anyone coming on here to sell something, But going on someone else's post and undercutting their price is pretty lame.

I've got a pair too,

$400

Dude why don't you put in the same effort of high jacking someone's thread and posting pics to make two more clicks with your mouse and do the same thing. Classless move. You'll learn real quick CWT members won't tolerate anyone doing that to another member

I also agree it was super strange move my him but look at date on original post from kyle44k.

I do not know james or any of the other newbies selling on coues in this last month or 2 but enourage everyone to go forward cautiously and with some wisdom and integrity incase they are good guys or bad. :) I admit I have gotten a bit overzealous a few times trying to protect fellow members.

Still agree this particuilar sales tactic quite strange... O_o

• Like 2

I also agree it was super strange move my him but look at date on original post from kyle44k.

I do not know james or any of the other newbies selling on coues in this last month or 2 but enourage everyone to go forward cautiously and with some wisdom and integrity incase they are good guys or bad. :) I admit I have gotten a bit overzealous a few times trying to protect fellow members.

Still agree this particuilar sales tactic quite strange... O_o

I didn't notice the date of the OP. Still a classless move.

• Like 1