Sign in to follow this  
metau

AR-15 Upper thoughts/suggestions

Very nice! I have a AR-15 in a 25wssm and it's at the smith getting threaded for a can. I went with a 7.62 TI YHM QD for mine, anxious to try it out.

Metau I would recommend DTech custom upper if you can. He does allot of custom rounds.

Very nice! I have a AR-15 in a 25wssm and it's at the smith getting threaded for a can. I went with a 7.62 TI YHM QD for mine, anxious to try it out.

Metau I would recommend DTech custom upper if you can. He does allot of custom rounds.

Vowell,

Did Dtech build your upper? I've tried to get ahold of him several times with no luck.

Yeah he did. You might want to check his website because he was only available one day a week from like 9am to 11am to take orders because he is so busy. Good guy, and easy to deal with when you do get ahold of him.

I have dealt with Mike at DTECH on numerous occasions and does pretty good work and is very reliable. Another good one is White Oak Armory, (John Hollingsworth if memory serves) he has supplied barrels for me for personal builds and I have never been disappointed.

Pushing a 115 grn nosler ballistic tip 3,150 ft/sec. Still working on a load for it, grouping right at .75" for now