Sign in to follow this  
kidso

Predator Called Spring Bear - The Anomaly

aren't you the same guy who killed a cub a few years ago and you shot it up with like 10 arrows? and it had an arrow sticking out of its head?

If you are so familiar with a story from a few years ago then you have been visiting this great site for quite some time. After years of zero contribution to the site you finally decided to join so you can post this? Really??? I think most people would agree that if you are going to join the site just to throw out ignorant negative comments then we would rather do without your input. What makes this site so incredible is all the knowledgeable and dedicated members that contribute to this site day in and day out to make it what it is, the best hunting related site on the web. If this is the best you can do and this is what you have to offer, then NO THANKS!!!

Kidso is a walking book of knowledge when it comes to bears and bear hunting. Many of us on this site have been fortunate enough to benefit from Kidso's generosity when it comes to sharing his knowledge. Like I said before, what makes this site so special is the knowledgeable and dedicated members, Kidso being one of them. If you can't recognize and appreciate that then please go elsewhere.

++1

Awesome story Keith! I'm sorry the end result didn't work out but nonetheless those types of experiences are few and far between! Keep your head up man and good luck this summer!

• Like 1

I enjoyed the write up Kidso

Only thing that ever came in when I tried my hand callin bears was a weasel.

I've killed plenty of bears , just never had much luck calling them

Bummer that you couldn't recover that bear !

I enjoyed the write up Kidso

Only thing that ever came in when I tried my hand callin bears was a weasel.

I've killed plenty of bears , just never had much luck calling them

Bummer that you couldn't recover that bear !

A search was made this past weekend. Hoped that crows, ravens, and vultures would help locate the body, as they did 20 years ago when I lost another bear. But, no such luck this time around. Thanks to all for the positive comments and good luck to the rest of the spring tag holders! Weather is warming up!

• Like 1

I know it's a little late but, great story

Thanks for sharing

Kidso great story. I have been on this site for a while, and check in every other day but don't post much, from what I see and hear you did exactly what most of us would have done. ethicalhunter is a back seat driving, third string idiot ! I only posted on this thread because I had a very similar situation happen to me in january only it was my first archery coues and it was an eagle preserve closed to all entry. Also I have an archery bear tag currently going on in 23n and I was wondering what calls you use andhow you set up...if you don't mind.