Sure have. I have a 2013 hunter and love it. My friend shoots the Answer and other friends shoot the Pulse. Same speed as my hoyt but can hold it all day long.

Shooting the Answer...Very, very happy with this bow! Smooth, solid and quick...

I have a 2012 elite pure that so far i like very much.Its my first elite and so far its good shooting bow hopefully it will stay in tune and hold up well.

I do not own one, but I recently bought a new bow and considered the Elite's. I shot the top bows from Mathews, Bowtech. hoyt, Elite and PSE. I chose the Mathews over all. They seem to offer the least amount of hand shock after the shot, and IMO are the most quiet bows on the Planet. I went with the Monster Chill, and I have been very happy with the results.

I shoot the 2013 elite hunter. Awesome bow. Smoothest bow I've ever owned. I've been a Mathews man forever. Thought I'd never shoot anything different. That was until I shot an elite. It didn't take long to jump ship.

Thanks fellas, seems like everyone I know has nothing bad to say about them. I have shot one and the valley is ridiculous but I haven't known anyone who has owned one for over a year... Looks like Elite hit it big with their new design and will become one of the top sellers the next few years. I'll stick with my good old Hoyt for now... It will be hard to stay away from the Elite and being able to hold your draw for hours upon hours.

I don't shoot one and never have, but I have several friends back in Iowa that have been shooting Elite bows for years (before their new design, even) and swear up and down by them. Several have switched from Mathews, Hoyt, Bowtech, etc. to Elite for all of the reasons described above. I will be looking at Elite when its time to replace my Z7.

Desert Ghost Archery is also an Elite dealer in Wickenburg for you west side folk. Call Shawn at 928-231-4109.