Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Coues Deer Celebration 6 - Hope you love it!

Well, it's been several years since I made a Coues Celebration video. The Coues Celebration videos showcase member photos and video that has been submitted to CouesWhitetail.com. I like to put these together as a thank you to everyone who shares their trophies here and a celebration of the community that has developed here.

My original plan for this video was to do a 10 min video made of two 5 min sections, but it's been taking way too long, so my husband suggested I just publish the first half for now and work on the last half for later. So here is a 5 min video with about 150 photos and videos from the website. Thanks to everyone who continues to contribute great content to this site! Since I haven't made a video in a few years, the content is backlogged and some of these photos are a few years old. I will be making another video with lots more photos and great video. But for now, here is one to enjoy. Hope you love it!

Make sure you watch through the credits at the end as there is a pretty amusing pic from the mullins crew :)

• Like 9

The Barbie etch a sketch is 300 ultra right ??? Lol beau is awesome that is the drop tine buck

The Barbie etch a sketch is 300 ultra right ??? Lol beau is awesome that is the drop tine buck

Beau did the etch-a-sketch, yes. I just think that drawing is perfect and to do it on an etch-a-sketch is amazing! And the whole irony of drawing a coues buck on a Barbie product is hysterical!! The whole time he is drawing it, he has to see a pink Barbie frame...LOL!!

Awesome!

I was hoping you would see it! Like your bass pic? :)

For sure! I can't believe how many places that picture has shown up. Glad I was wearing my cwt shirt that day.

A BIG THANKS TO ALL THE ONES THE CONTRIBUTES BY SENDING PICTURES AND VIDEOS TO MAKE THIS COUES DEER CELEBRATION VIDEO POSSIBLE!! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!! :)

Pretty dang cool! Fantastic job of putting that all together!!