Sign in to follow this  
6ANut

Heading to Kauai

It happened in the parking lot at our hotel. They just didn't move.

Early wake up today 6am had to get to the beaches early. 4 beaches later we hit queens bath, so awesome. Now at all you can eat and drink luau don't tell mr coors light I'm cheating on him with mrs Mai Tai.

post-8664-0-46910900-1370409984_thumb.jpg

post-8664-0-68199200-1370410041_thumb.jpg

post-8664-0-52923900-1370410096_thumb.jpg

post-8664-0-99980500-1370410174_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

My best friends grandma told me the key to a healthy marriage is Compromise. She passed away just a few weeks before our marriage and it was quite emotional for me. I had spent the past 5 years or so at her house for thanksgiving. She would fill us full of blessings and left overs and send us on our way headed to elk country for the late season rifle elk hunt.

Fast forward to today. 5 hour atv tour or 2 hour fishing trip. Only two peacock bass had been caught in the last week and I'm sorry $175 per person for large mouth bass is a little steep. So rented what they call a mud bug aka dune buggy and off we went. Fingers crossed met a local and hopefully getting my line wet tomorrow.

Ps couple fire pics from the luau.

post-8664-0-84415800-1370512770_thumb.jpg

post-8664-0-34544500-1370512840_thumb.jpg

post-8664-0-67238500-1370512977_thumb.jpg

post-8664-0-11673800-1370513090_thumb.jpg

post-8664-0-47227800-1370513156_thumb.jpg

post-8664-0-87161800-1370513218_thumb.jpg

I wanna' be there!!! Looks like you're having an amazing time!!!

yeah, reality should be settin in..... only 108 deg here today... 110 tomorrow

I'm waiting for you to get back so there is someone to at least talk to about huntin here at work! LOL!

hope your havin a blast!

James

Your little bride is beautiful, I should have told you to find a heavy set, toothless, homely woman. Otherwise they tend to cut in to your hunting time. You should have called me man, she's too cute to leave home.

Your little bride is beautiful, I should have told you to find a heavy set, toothless, homely woman. Otherwise they tend to cut in to your hunting time. You should have called me man, she's too cute to leave home.

she's a trooper from the midwest... (farm girl) she knows the LAW! LOL!

she loves the outdoors!

James

Just got in early this morning from a week being there myself. Wish I would've seen you were going could have hooked from an icy cold beverage. What a great trip. Got married there last Saturday, just the two of us. After being together for twenty years, we didn't see any reason to make a huge family & friends ordeal out it. Great kayak adventure, great zip lining, about four awesome and breathtaking hikes and great food. We stayed on the southside, which after touring that whole island, I much prefer! Much slower in Poipu! Just what the doctor ordered!

• Like 1

Just got in early this morning from a week being there myself. Wish I would've seen you were going could have hooked from an icy cold beverage. What a great trip. Got married there last Saturday, just the two of us. After being together for twenty years, we didn't see any reason to make a huge family & friends ordeal out it. Great kayak adventure, great zip lining, about four awesome and breathtaking hikes and great food. We stayed on the southside, which after touring that whole island, I much prefer! Much slower in Poipu! Just what the doctor ordered!

Congratulations on your marriage but why rush it. :lol: ....just kidding you know.

Thank you all for your helpful post. I have many more pics might post some of my favorites after the jetlag. Thanks James for the kind comments about my favorite trophy wife. I'm just so blessed I found trophy who loves the outdoors as much as I do. Honestly thank you all for the kind words now back to reality 100 degree weather and work.