Sign in to follow this  
Jesseplim

Bull Basin Archery (New store hours)

Hello to all my fellow Archers!! I just like to say thanks for all the support over the years, from when I owned Saguaro Tackle and Archery and know, that for the past 2.5 years that I have worked for Bull Basin Archery. Recently I have become Manager of BULL BASIN ARCHERY and have great hope for the shop. My team and I will strive to offer the best friendliest service you will ever receive, in a fair, honest way, the way I've always tried to treat my customers. With the largest inventory in southern Arizona we can offer you the most options for your dollar and with the knowledge of the team, you know you'll be getting set up the right way!!! Hope to keep getting your support and we will keep giving you ours. NEW STORE HOURS STARTING JULY 1 2013 WILL BE, M-F 10AM-6PM, SAT. 9AM-5PM.

Thanks,

Bull Basin Archery

1550 S. Craycroft

Tucson, Az,

520-747-3875

JESSE LIM

Thanks for the info Jesse! And thanks to Bull Basin for continuing to be a sponsor of CouesWhitetail.com!

I saw a truck with a bull basin sticker the other day while driving through Tucson!

I have nothing but good things to say about Jesse and Bull Basin! Great store!

I have bought three bows from Bull Basin in Tucson. I cannot say enough good things about them and their solid customer service!

Hello to all my fellow Archers!! I just like to say thanks for all the support over the years, from when I owned Saguaro Tackle and Archery and know, that for the past 2.5 years that I have worked for Bull Basin Archery. Recently I have become Manager of BULL BASIN ARCHERY and have great hope for the shop. My team and I will strive to offer the best friendliest service you will ever receive, in a fair, honest way, the way I've always tried to treat my customers. With the largest inventory in southern Arizona we can offer you the most options for your dollar and with the knowledge of the team, you know you'll be getting set up the right way!!! Hope to keep getting your support and we will keep giving you ours. NEW STORE HOURS STARTING JULY 1 2013 WILL BE, M-F 10AM-6PM, SAT. 9AM-5PM.

Thanks,

Bull Basin Archery

1550 S. Craycroft

Tucson, Az,

520-747-3875

JESSE LIM

He isnt lying, I was there yesterday and today after not stopping by for about a year. Very very friendly. cant wait to go back. Thank you Sir.

Luis

• Like 1

I just switched over from another place and got my new bow there. Very knowledgeable and didn't keep pushing me for a Mathews. They appreciated that I love Hoyt and set it up perfect for me.

• Like 1

Great store and great people!

It is nice just talking with Jesse, Let alone his desire to help a person out. Store is on the other side of town but I make the trip due to the service! It is appreciated!