Mikea81

Free items

I have a garmin GPS and a bushnell range finder that I would like to donate to a youth group charity or etc. can any one help me out?

Thank you everyone for helping out , I was able to find a new home for the rangefinder and GPS

• Like 5

Mike, I have a few things to donate to them also, could you send me info on who sent these to? Similar products and a couple of hunting packs. Pm me the info, thanks.

Another great organization to donate is Hunt Of A Lifetime Foundation. They are a non-profit org. that grants hunting and fishing dreams to kids 21 and younger that have been diagnosed with life threatening illnesses. I am donating my early rifle any elk tag in unit 2A & 2B. I can not go on the hunt and what better way to make a dream come true. Just leaving my footprint on this GREAT sport.

• Like 1

Youth Outdoors Unlimited is one that I have donated to in the past. They do great Hunter's Education Camps for Kids, and also do Youth Javalina, Turkey, Deer and Elk Camps every year. From my experience a great group of people.

Youth Outdoors Unlimited is one that I have donated to in the past. They do great Hunter's Education Camps for Kids, and also do Youth Javalina, Turkey, Deer and Elk Camps every year. From my experience a great group of peopLE

THANK YOU