Sign in to follow this  
Lance

INTERACTIVE BIG GAME SEMINAR!

TLO Outdoor Interactive Seminar and class by Lance Crowther on...

LETHAL HUNTING AND SHOOTING TACTICS FOR THE WESTERN STYLE BIG GAME HUNTER!

This is a day long interactive seminar and class (BBQ lunch include!) given by Lance Crowther, owner of Arizona's Timberland Outfitters.

This interactive seminar will be full of personal insight and hands-on learning. It will cover everything a western hunter needs to know from the big game application process to delicious meat on the table and how to be lethal everywhere in between.

Lance will share personal experience and knowledge of what does and does not work that he has learned from a life of hunting and literally hundreds of successful big game hunts!

8492kevin_glass.jpg

For more information and details click on the blog link below.
Thank you.
http://www.timberlandoutfitters.blogspot.com/2013/06/tlo-interactive-seminar-and-class-by.html

post-669-0-07525100-1372091414_thumb.jpg

http://www.timberlandoutfitters.blogspot.com/2013/06/tlo-interactive-seminar-and-class-by.html

NOTE:

This will be an Interactive OUTDOOR Seminar where guns and bows can be shot. We will have a cool and shady outdoor classroom setting in the tall pines of Northern Arizona near Flagstaff.

We will cover as much info as we can and concentrate more on what subjects interest the class.

The class will wrap up around 3pm but feel free to stick around, Lance and Carrie Crowther will remain available the rest of the evening for any additional questions or for more personal coverage of related topics and activities.

Pre-registration is required so please contact us and reserve your spot today!

Thank You

Lance Crowther

Timberland Outfitters

post-669-0-29632200-1372373767.jpg

We Going To Have A Great Time Covering All Your Favorite Big Game Topics With No nonsense Talk About What Does And Doesn't Work And Why. Not To Mention Eating Some Awesome Food!

post-669-0-61119900-1372865865_thumb.jpg

Always In Our Prayers.

post-669-0-09376300-1372865911.jpg

A Recent Picture Of The Buck We Call Private Spread.

post-669-0-90388700-1373467554_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

For those of you on the fence about going to this seminar, Lance will provide you with a wealth of knowledge bout hunting tactics. His entire family will show you some great elk calling, as well as other tactics for hunting big game. You could spend ten times the amount he is charging for this seminar just in fuel for scouting to learn more about what you would be hunting. Plus the weather will just be a bonus. Lance, I will see you on the 27th, plus I will bring up a friend that is new to hunting. I hope to see more of our great members as well. David

Thanks for the nice comments Dave. We are looking forward to having you and your friend there.

Amanda said I should put this back to the top so here is a another picture to share.

This is a picture my son Weston took recently of nice bull during a downpour of rain.

post-669-0-68511100-1374080503_thumb.jpg