Sign in to follow this  
AZ Ground Pounders

ELK, ARCHERY DEER, LION AND BEAR HUNTS WITH THE AZ GROUND POUNDERS OUTFITTERS

The AZ Ground Pounders Outfitters have guides and fully outfitted hunts available for the upcoming Elk and Archery Deer Seasons.

AZ Ground Pounders are looking to guide any Elk Hunt in units 22N, 22S 23N, 23S, 3A/3C, 4B and 1. If you are interested in hiring a guide for your hunt please call 928-517-1337 for more information. Your hunt can be tailored to your needs and budget.

23+013.JPG

oe4a+bull.JPG

IMG_0092.jpg

We still have openings available for the August Archery Deer hunts. With the season fast approaching be sure to give us a call as soon as possible to hold your spot. We have ground blinds and tree stands set up and we do offer spot and stalk hunts.

13039073.jpeg

Levi.jpg

IMG_0123.JPG

DSC_0094.jpg

Bear opens in August in select units and we have spots available for spot and stalk bear hunts on some great bears. We do have long range rifles availible if needed.

bear.jpg

We are always booking lion hunts and we usually start hunting around the first week of October until the end of April. We specailize in DRY GROUND LION HUNTS and have been sucessful on 49 out of the last 54 Clients.

Big+Cat+Down%25212.jpg

118882496001_139358342001_10313211_11000_0011.jpg

brett+2.JPG

joe+6.jpg

CASH+HB+5.jpg

jeff+penny+lion+steel+and+cash.jpg

Give us a call and we can get your spot locked in today.

View the full article

hay its woody, if you get a chance to book a hunt with the ground pounders do it , it will be a hunt of a lifetime . they taken me and my family on numerouse hunts and all were seccessfull hunts and they hunt at the pace of there hunter. great guys . book a hunt with them you won't be sorry. cash i have a picture of my tom for you for the website. thanks again