We haven't got a pic in a long while. There are lions in there... Hard to say for sure. Hope to get another pic , someday ...

I am sure you'd be able to find him...... With an extra pair of eye's helping out!!! :)

I will volunteer my services.

Thanks for sharing, he is a stud!!!

Very very nice bucks fellas, I'm excited to see one of you guys get one of those bucks.Thanks for posting the pics for some early excitement.

attachicon.gifimage.jpgnot a giant yet but we will see. Nice photos everyone!

now I feel better... 1 of the bucks I have on cam has similar growth.. LOL!

I was bummed because I thought they were way behind.. looks about right... I just forget how fast they grow and how they still are growing throughout the august and september hunt..

James

Am I wrong or does that tree in the background make it look like that deer is a big 4x4??? First glance I was thinking ooooooh, but on closer inspection I think its not a 4x4 but rather a 3x3! Regardless a nice deer but what a sneaky tricky picture.

Am I wrong or does that tree in the background make it look like that deer is a big 4x4??? First glance I was thinking ooooooh, but on closer inspection I think its not a 4x4 but rather a 3x3! Regardless a nice deer but what a sneaky tricky picture.

That's funny, this whole time I was thinking it was a 4x4....not that the deer isn't huge but I would not have noticed it

Yes it is a 3x3. When I first got the pic a couple years ago I had to zoom in on it to confirm. Also later other pics confirmed it was a 3x3. It is a tricky pic if you don't look closely. :)

Brian

anyone got a hit list workin yet??

James

/>

Nice bucks. But your camera says those are during season why arent we seeing an arrow going through em

?!

/>One from me.

Brian

MDGC015522.jpg

hey stand man what is goin on in picture of buck u posted after i looked at it it looks like there is two deer there by lookin at the legs of deer they are front legs from buck and looks to me like a deer faceing other direction and u see the back of the other deers legs. Yes? No? or that is one flexible deer lol