/>sounds like we got some hits from overnight but that things are slowing down as far as the cards are concerned. Anything fresh??

Palivs2hnt card was hit this morning. If he's joking I'm going to hit him!!

• Like 1

Well after cheerleading the Capitol One texting feature that sends you credit card charges almost immediately after your card gets charged.......it let me down. No text came in yesterday.

I just went online to check my credit card charges and have a pending charge for a non-resident deer tag for my wife (I bought point this year). It's either a 3A/3C rifle mule deer, or late December rifle Coues. Very cool!

Well after cheerleading the Capitol One texting feature that sends you credit card charges almost immediately after your card gets charged.......it let me down. No text came in yesterday.

I just went online to check my credit card charges and have a pending charge for a non-resident deer tag for my wife (I bought point this year). It's either a 3A/3C rifle mule deer, or late December rifle Coues. Very cool!

Congrats you lucky SOB!!!!!!!!! Either tag will be Awesome!

Me & my wife drew 37B first hunt!!....the boys drew drew first 33 jr hunt!!....life is good!...ummmm i better help my wife get something to put up on the wall this year or my hunting day could come to an end!!...lol! :rolleyes: ...you guys know what i mean!!..lol!

• Like 2

Congrats to everyone who has a hit on their card, i'm looking forward to seeing some cool pics and reading some fun stories this year from your hunts. I hope their still hitting though.

I should have either late Dec coues tag, or late nov muley tag both would be in 30A. Now just gotta see which one?!?

Any idea how long it takes to post the results after cards are hit? This is my first time dealing with the draw in AZ.

Seems to be over. The ones who are "still getting hit" probably used a credit card that takes two days to post. My bank card posts instantly, as soon as the transaction occurs. Haven't seen any action on it since deer tag hit yesterday afternoon.

Any idea how long it takes to post the results after cards are hit? This is my first time dealing with the draw in AZ.

Seemed like 4-5 days last few years. I don't pay much attention because I had been putting in with a check until this year.