/>Checked my card last night and found another pending charge for 07/17/13 at 1930 hours for another Deer tag.. That means I have drawn either a Unit 22 or 23 December Deer tag! I am very, very excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam

Hopefully u did!!!! And hopefully I'm right there with u on that 22dec . Got hit on the 11or12th that was my first choice..

Just got off the phone with the lady at the g&f office. She said the results will be out by Friday.

She also said they are still running the credit cards.

• Like 1

/> Checked my card last night and found another pending charge for 07/17/13 at 1930 hours for another Deer tag.. That means I have drawn either a Unit 22 or 23 December Deer tag! I am very, very excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam

Hopefully u did!!!! And hopefully I'm right there with u on that 22dec . Got hit on the 11or12th that was my first choice..

22 was my first choice as well! I'm not after a Giant. I just wanted to hunt the unit without having to race to a hunting spot. With only 25 tags to compete with I should have no problem finding a spot to hunt!

Adam

Last years results were on Wednesday July 25. Dave B
The left over tag are up for sale first come on july 22 so it will be this week for sure. where last last year it was july 30

Yeah, I was thinking about that this morning. They better hurry up, since the first come apps would have to be mailed this Friday to be there on Monday, July 22. Going to be hard to apply for leftovers without knowing whats leftover! Lol :)

• Like 1

I anticipate that they may change the date for leftovers to be accepted. I don't think its going to be a big deal either way. They are done when they're done.

/>Checked my card last night and found another pending charge for 07/17/13 at 1930 hours for another Deer tag.. That means I have drawn either a Unit 22 or 23 December Deer tag! I am very, very excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam

Right on!!!! GREAT hunts!

ya'll love our whitties up here in 22. welcome and goodluck wack and stack a biggin

Everyone that put in with checks and had their cards charged should find out today where they will be deer hunting this fall, my guess anyways. I'm just looking for the leftover list this year. Good luck to all!

Have faith my card was hit overnight. Maybe I am going back to the Kiabab this year at least I know I am hunting deer this year.