/>

Wierd my card was hit, but can get results for what I drew. The custmer service lady said results werent out yet and no cards were hit, lol I was like ummm my card was so want to know what i drew. She never told me.

You won't be able to find out what you drew until the draw is completed. I'm guessing the guys that are posting what they drew only put in for a couple hunts so they can narrow it down. For example I only put in for two hunts, both in the same unit and both in November, so if my card gets hit I will know I drew 37a either early or late Nov. hope that helps, for now you'll just have to be stoked you got a tag, and soon you'll be able to find out what that tag is!

Thanks for that info makes perfect sense! Cant wait for this year

Card got hit will be hunting whitetail don't know when but that's find I'm going hunting :D

• Like 1

Anyone know what would cause a 34.75 charge on my card? I only put in for rifle deer hunts, and put my kids in separate for jr. deer.

Got hit for a coues tag either early or late 27 and I know I got a 27 turkey tag since I only put in for the one hunt.

And for charges to your account it would be 265.00 for a sheep tag 34.75 for a deer tag and 18.00 for a turkey tag because that is what you owe the Game and Fish for your tag that you draw minus the 7.50 processing fee you were charged when you put in for your hunts.

Got it. I didn't realize the $7.50 was already paid. I was looking for a $42.25 charge.

Checked yesterday evening and nothing....woke up this morning, checked again, and BOOM! Now I wonder which hunt it is!

Either early 22 whitetail or late 22 mule deer. Either way I have a delima, what rifle to buy to replace the one that was stolen. Horrible problem to have.

Congrats to everyone.

• Like 1