Sign in to follow this  
EliGrimmett

How big is this one?

Not to change the subject, Eli, if you ever have time or want to, I would love for you to post some pics of bucks that have been ground checked and put their scores with their pictures. I would like to see bucks from 75" on up and see how different horn configurations often add up to similar scores. I think it would be neat to see the difference between say 3 75" bucks,--3 80" and some of those giants your guide service has killed. Antelope and sheep IMO are the hardest to score from pictures.

Here is a link to my 2010 antelope. It was right at 77.

Eli,

I have one or two,but i have been looking more, for a giant bull.and he's back, hope i am on him during my hunt.

if I find what you guys are looking for i will let you know ;)

Seldom Drawn

Hey Eli would you mind throwing in a score with your pro opinion on that buck, I think we are all curious. Thank you and good luck on your hunts this year!

~Mark

Mark, I have him guessed somewhere around:

L - 16 2/8

P - 5 6/8

Base - 6 7/8

1st - 7 3/8

2nd - 4 5/8

3rd - 3 1/8

Total - 88

Eli,

I guess its always good to under score, but I don't see as many as you, out of anyone, ill take your word on it. Thank you.

~Mark

I agree minus 1.5 inches on the horn length combined and 5/8 on each of the bottom mass measurements and 3/8 off of the 3rd.and he is a nice 83.5. Beautiful buck, stop making them bigger than they are!