Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

Looking for a Left Handed Bow

If you want a high end LH bow go into any bowshop in town and they can take care of you. And the PSE X-Force is as good a bow as you will find.

thanks, i will look into those. i was hoping to get something higher end really, but maybe i dont need high end

I think he meant.... Hoyt ! (LOL, I had to do that)

X-Force is very nice!

If you want a high end LH bow go into any bowshop in town and they can take care of you. And the PSE X-Force is as good a bow as you will find.

ya was hoping to find used from someone that was looking to upgrade to a brand new model or something. but it might come to that, im very interested in the X-force but im reading mixed reviews on it and PSE. whatever i get now ill probably keep for life. my bowtech was stolen or id still be shooting it, i loved it. thanks a lot guys

thanks, i will look into those. i was hoping to get something higher end really, but maybe i dont need high end

I think he meant.... Hoyt ! (LOL, I had to do that)

X-Force is very nice!

haha, after i read that the X-force was high line for PSE i was thinking man that guy probably thinks im making a messed up joke about PSE quality lol

I don't know where you live but go down to Tucson or call them first and see what X forces they have because at the end of the year they drop the price by a lot for the new line, and there are not many left handed shooters. I got an x-force Dream Season brand new out the door with 80 lb limbs for $ 600 and I shoot left.pm if needed.

well i ended up just ordering a new hoyt charger. i know theyre just cheap bows but its all about the indian flinging the arrow right? i saw the other one that just got listed for sale but i wanted to get a black one with 70lb limbs. the 70lb draw feels like 50lbs, really smooth.

hoyt oh ya got 2 , you must have been trying to pray on someone with hard times and get a brand new bow for nothing. glad you choose a hoyt

hoyt oh ya got 2 , you must have been trying to pray on someone with hard times and get a brand new bow for nothing. glad you choose a hoyt

no, was just looking for someone who had a couple year old bow who maybe wanted to upgrade. im on harder times thats why i was looking used.